The Shavik (femShep/Javik + broShep/Javik) ship at its best:

couple erotic: in Shep's quarters, outdoors, in Shep's appartment, his/her POV, fun on Omega, handjob & fingering , same-sex pleasures, erotic calendar, a playful couple, sensual reminisces, footsie play, Partytime, the Morning after, Tender & Gentle, naughty playtime

kinky pleasures: roleplay, group sex, threesome, two Shepard's to play with, time to play, fun with clones, playing with toys, a playful couple, the Protheans delight, the Geth, the Quarian and the orgy, Quality Time, threesome with Garrus

Javik solo's: nude is beautiful, hot and bothered, B/W erotic poses, exploring the Extranet, a perfect Prothean, lineart, Bathhouse fun, Sensual & Naughty

comics:
The Gift, Javik has a gift for femShep (LI-style romance/erotic)
The Avatar of Hope, femShep to the rescue! (LI-style romance/action/erotic)
40 Hours/Homecoming, two Shepard's to play with (PWP/lover's sex)
5 short stories, couple erotic and roleplay (PWP/romance/threesome)
Shepard's birthday/Practical Joke, new love & a surprise (romance/erotic/PWP)
!!NEW!! Stranded, a sensual adventure in the tropics (erotic & romance)
3 erotic short stories (futaShep/Javik + femShep/Javik/Garrus) WIP!!!

Featured Post

Anniversary - ME3 erotic fanfic - femShep/Javik

This is a oneshot and it's written in German language. You'll have to translate with babelfish or any other online translator. I a...

November 02, 2014

ME3 - Zaal'Koris vas Qwib-Qwib (nude male quarian ragdoll)

I just started working on a nude male quarian ragdoll.

Unfortunately, I can only make textures. I have zero experience with 3D modelling. But maybe I'm lucky and a modeler's going to help me with the hands, feet/lower legs and ears.

Okay, I made the basic texturework so far and started adding new normals, specs and disps just now.

Only the head's mostly done. I gonna tweak the normals for the hair a bit and I'm getting rid of the horribly mismatched textures all over his body afterwards. And I think I gonna remove the bluish beard shadow, too.

Here's a quick preview:


Depending on where the ragdoll is in the map, his eyes are changing color from blue to reddish or even golden. I have (yet) no idea why that happens but it actually looks pretty cool so I gonna leave that.

The textures are horribly mismatched. I'll change that later. Right now, I only wanted to check out how the new specs and disps are reacting with the ambient light. And that faint "skin illumination" in the last two pics is totally awesome. Only the head's done so far and the changes I made are clearly showing. W00t!! :D

This ragdoll is a retexture of Evil-Ash's nude Louis (L4D). I added the hair, new eyebrows, the quarian facemarks, a bluish-grey skintone and the glowing eyes.

This is my version of Zaal'Koris vas Qwib-Qwib, one of the admirals from ME2/ME3. That's why I added grey hair to his temples and forehead. An admiral just isn't some twenty-odd lad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.